Job Title: QA Engineer I
Why work here as a QA Engineer?
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Winning team culture and was recently names "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Develop test cases, test scenarios, and test criteria to test configured software and custom developed applications
- Coordinate with business users to develop function application requirements and detailed system requirements
- Identify application issues and defects via functional black box testing
- Communicate and prioritize known issues with project teams and development staff
- Coordinate with business partners to schedule UAT, ensuring proper performance with users
- Maintain detailed libraries of application requirements, specifications, test cases, defect logs, and test results
- Perform regression testing on existing applications
- Work closely with System Security Administrator in following security standards and ensuring that collected data is not at risk of breach
- Develop and run automated test cases and scenarios
- Develop SQL reports to investigate data-related issues
What Gets You the Job?
- 1+ years’ professional QA experience within an IT environment
- Knowledge of PC desktop applications i(.e. MS Excel, Word, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC and QA processes/practices
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Knowledge of C# development, test automation tools are a plus
- Inherent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication ability (written, verbal, interpersonal) with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong focus on team collaboration and customer service
Compensation: $30.00 Per Hour