Infrastructure Environments Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Skills: QA, Environments testing, MS Project,
Why you want to work here:
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
What You Will Do
- Manage QA system/application dependencies and issues
- Coordinate activities and schedules across multiple application and project teams
- Cover environment issues in daily project status meetings
- Expedite QA change advisory board and change management
- Lead QA root cause analysis meetings/discussions
- Maintain QA environments schedule, mapping document, and coordination with project teams
- Liaise with infrastructure team around OS/Server patches, inform IT of impacts, scheduled updates, etc.
- Communicate with QA test leads on all updates/issues
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior technical experience in software development, infrastructure, or QA
- Project and environment planning experience utilizing MS Project
- Strong technical understanding of software and infrastructure
- Strategic troubleshooting skills – demonstrate ability to understand complex issues and challenges
- Exemplary collaboration and communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
Keywords: QA, Environments testing, MS Project
Compensation: $60.00 Per Hour
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings