Why you want to work here:
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently names to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and deployment of software code for business applications
- Modify and enhance existing applications
- Define and prioritize individual goals and tasks in line with Agile development process
- Work across small teams with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation and support
- Report project status to management including any issues and corrective actions for implementation/resolution
- Stay up-to-date with software development advancements and integrate where appropriate
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related study)
- 2-5 years’ experience in software development, with at least 2 years of experience with developing web applications using Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Python and Scrum/Agile is a plus
- Experience with consuming web services (XML, JSON) and building RESTful web services
- Experience with established design and development tools is preferred (source control and build management)
Compensation: $85,000 Per Year