Why you want to work here:
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with analysts on the team to test custom solutions.
- Test workflows to ensure solutions meet the customers' business needs
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and explain the solutions you've helped validate.
- Work with analysts, software engineers, and system admins to troubleshoot issues, often using database SQL queries.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Engineering and/or relevant financial experience
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL
- Background in software development, financial applications, application testing, and customer service
- Previous history using bug tracking programs, such as Zendesk
- Formal QA testing experience
- Familiarity with tracking programs such as Jira, Salesforce, etc.
- Web applications experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Experience supporting software applications preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise-level financial applications preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
Keywords: QA experience and decent SQL experience (you will be querying the database often). (Java, Python, Groovy)
Compensation: $50,000 Per Year