Why you want to work here:
- Fast paced and growing company located in the heart of Los Angeles
- They value an entrepreneurial spirit
What You Will Do
- The Senior Programmer Analyst fills both roles of software developer, Salesforce administrator and business analyst for the organization. This role is responsible for working closely with the business units, development team, and end clients.
- This position will deal extensively with Salesforce and it systems and the developer must be an advanced developer in all Salesforce disciplines.
- Develop interactive, data-driven solutions in Salesforce utilizing APEX Classes and Triggers, Lightening Components, and SOQL.
- Design effective system architecture with a focus in usability and scalability. Function as an advanced Salesforce Administrator understanding configuration, workflows, security, deployment, and custom objects.
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years in depth Salesforce Development creating custom components and/or extending existing Salesforce features
- There may be times when you also need to function as a Salesforce Admin
- Thorough understanding and experience working with cloud based systems, specifically CRMs
- Experience with APEX is required and working with lightening is a plus
- Flexible and adaptable in regards of learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment.
Keywords: Salesforce experience, APEX, Lightening is a plus
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year