SAP CRM/SD Business Analyst
Location: El Segundo, CA
Skills: SAP, CRM, SD, Customer Service
Why you want to work here:
- Global company who is a leader in endoscopy equipment going through tremendous growth.
- They utilize the latest versions of SAP and other technologies.
- Great benefits and very stable company; have been in business 70 years!
What You Will Do
- We are looking for a SAP CRM/SD Senior Business Analyst. The primary focus will be managing projects related to the Sales to Cash and Service to Cash functional areas in SAP CRM and ECC 6.0 implementation. This is a highly visible role working for an international company.
What Gets You the Job?
- Full life cycle implementation experience with small to medium size implementations specifically with CRM and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Customer Service (CS) modules of ECC 6.0.
- Extensive experience with SAP CRM Service Management, SAP ECC Sales and Distribution (SD) and ECC Customer Service (CS) module.
- Cash process experience includes: CRM service ticket processing, CRM Service order and repair order processing, CRM Categorization, ECC / CRM variant configuration, etc.
- Integration with other modules including: MM, WM, FI/CO
- Experience in managing small to medium size SAP implementations is must
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to talk across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership in order to build quality business solutions on time and within budget
- Understanding of latest functionalities and features in SAP ECC 6.0 enhancement packages is very desirable
Keywords: SAP, CRM, SD, Customer Service
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings