Why you want to work here:
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
What You Will Do
- Run projects following Agile best practices.
- Lead daily stand-ups, sprint-planning retrospectives, and communicate status with project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with delivery team to ensure that sprints are moving as expected, impediments to delivery are addressed, and that the team is delivering to expectations.
- Acquire, develop, and prioritize the definition for a project.
- Interview project stakeholders to discuss feature sets and project goals and review existing project documentation, requirements, and artifacts.
- Develop user stories and supporting project documentation.
- Work with customers to establish work priorities for a given project.
- Conduct sprint planning, facilitate work-task estimation with the delivery team, and track/report on the velocity of a given sprint.
- Establish and develop engagement reports describing status, schedule, and velocity.
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong experience leading project teams using Agile/Scrum (including JIRA and other tools)
- Clear understanding of the differences between SM and PM and able to balance the difference in hybrid project in order to get the best results from project team members
- Identify risks/gaps, create mitigation plans for each, and escalate to the client and project leadership based on impact and priority
- Understanding of how to empower teams to deliver quality sprint by sprint
- Ability to manage remote/virtual project teams in a fast-paced delivery environment
- Experience managing QA/UAT activities -- from test planning, to formal QA, to UAT
- Ability to iterate through requirements as they become available from the client, identify what is actionable and what requires more definition, and prioritize accordingly
- Communicate effectively across all facets of the team, and establish a communication plan to facilitate status and cadence between the project team and our customers
- Previous experience with product management and strategic analysis
- Experience creating and maintaining product roadmaps preferred
- Well-versed in a variety of estimation techniques preferred
Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile, excellent communication skills, ability to help transform a company into Agile shop
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year