Job Title: Scrum Master
Why work here as a Scrum Master?
- This is a high technology company with a portfolio of technologies and databases that have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
- Their products and technologies are touched by over 250 million people every week.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
- This is a dynamic opportunity within an innovative, team-focused work environment.
As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Facilitate cyclical Scrum meetings
- Advocate and encourage team migration towards full Scrum framework
- Work with Product Owners to maintain and archive backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in JIRA
- Build and track release plan and Scrum/iteration plan
- Work with both beta testers and IV&V in outlining product verification and testing plan
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of software defects
- Act as Project manager when needed
- Assess scope and define timelines, plans, and roadmap
- Manage tasks and dependencies between software development teams, product teams, or external customers
- Ensure that project goals and requirements are being met in collaboration with Program Management Office
- Assist Program Management with customer-specific releases as the primary interface into the development team
- Document and disclose program progress or issues via documentation, analysis and reporting using new or existing statistical tools
What Gets You the Job as a Scrum Master?
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Computer Science or related technical field)
- 2+ years’ product and/or software project management experience in an Agile, technical environment
- Hands-on software development experience
- Strong technical ability, with a view towards innovation
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal ability across all levels of an organization
- Ability to encourage high energy and enthusiasm across teams and departments
Compensation: $100,000 Per Year