Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: QA, Automation, Jira, Jenkins
Senior Automation Engineer / SET
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
What Gets You the Job?
- Assure quality of customer-facing applications, utilizing both automated and manual testing techniques.
- Develop and execute manual tests of applications.
- Create and run automated functional test scripts.
- Use issue-tracking systems, such as Jira and Zendesk.
- Troubleshoot in multiple environments (including database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.).
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of the products (from both a business and technical perspective).
Keywords: QA, Automation, Jira, Jenkins
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous Linux experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Excellent understanding of relational database structure
- Knowledge of enterprise-level financial applications
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Basic accounting knowledge, a plus
- Programming skills, a plus
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings