Senior Backend Engineer – Python
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Python, SOA, MySQL, (ecommerce)
Why you want to work here:
- This company works to raise awareness and fulfill dreams via fundraising, marketing, and celebrity influence.
- They have benefited over 200 non-profits and are looking for increasingly innovative ways to do more for people.
- Your work will directly impact a fun, accessible platform that drives and supports life-changing causes.
What You Will Do
- Build scalable back-end systems and RESTful APIs using Python
- Propose improvements and enhancements to existing infrastructure and develop solutions to solve unique business issues
- Ensure code quality -- write testable, dependable code and present ideas to improve upon existing code
- Hands-on participation in driving projects from inception to delivery
- Mentor fellow team members via applying best practices and performing design/code reviews
What Gets You the Job?
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining e-commerce systems
- Prior experience in the design and implementation of scalable architectures
- 7+ years’ hands-on software experience
- Knowledge of several programming languages and at least one object-oriented language
- Experience in building RESTful APIs using Python and actively working with databases
- Experience building, deploying, and supporting microservices
- Query optimization on relational (MySQL) and non-relational databases
- AWS technologies knowledge (i.e. Lambda, RedShift, DynamoDB, S3)
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, and ElasticSearch
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal ability
Keywords: Project Management, PMP, Agile, Visio
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings