Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Work in a small, entrepreneurial environment focusing on academia.
- Collegial team spirit, and ability to have a voice at the table.
- Great work/life balance, strong culture, and company events.
What Will Get You the Job
- Implement solutions that address business goals and objectives
- Trace business requirements through to test plans and cases
- Identify and fix issues, reduce time and cost, increase efficiencies and business effectiveness
- Ensure non-functional requirements meet service level agreements (SLAs)
- Documentation and presentation of business and technical requirements
- Documentation of workflows
Keywords: Workflows, business and tech requirements
- 5 years’ commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in information technology disciplines
- CCBA, CBAP certification or International Diploma in Business Analysis (preferred)
- Working experience with remote locations on multiple projects
- Experience managing the development and/or support of back-end production systems and workflows (preferred)
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries (preferred)
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year