Why you want to work here:
- Work for a global leader in the financial industry creating innovative strategies for the current needs of the market.
- Led by a renowned innovator in the industry, the company manages over $80 billion in assets using investment strategies developed in-house.
- Our client offers competitive base salaries and extremely lucrative bonuses, in addition to a fantastic benefits package.
What You Will Do
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the business’ systems and process to ensure successful implementation and efficient data and systems operations
- Manage requirements collection, analysis, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Interface with users to document current state process and define future state processes
- Identify and document pain points in ambiguities and issue resolution, and propose improvements accordingly
- Define and execute operational and support processes
- Work closely with and advocate IT in driving/fulfilling investment management and research initiative efforts
- Build and maintain project plans, report status, manage expectations, issues, risks, scope changes etc.
- Build relationships with key business unit leaders, and work with stakeholders to define scope, prioritize work and drive milestones
- Coordinate releases with stakeholders (i.e. functional, development, infrastructure, compliance etc.)
- Collaborate with development teams through the project lifecycle
- Act as end user proxy, participate in acceptance testing
- Provide training and user support for operational processes (i.e. content management)
What Gets You the Job?
- Extensive experience working with CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics, preferred or similar CRM platform
- Prior investment industry experience is strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ business analysis experience (process improvement and project coordination)
- Prior experience with requirements gathering and development, testing and test planning, technical project management and tracking
- Strong SDLC knowledge and conceptual understanding of system architecture, project management, process analysis, and design best practices
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for business initiatives and staff
- Nice to have: SharePoint and Office 365 experience
- Stellar communication and collaboration skills with the ability to convey information ideas and information with across teams, departments, and management
Keywords: CRM (MS Dynamics), investment management strongly preferred
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year