Why you want to work here
What You Will Do
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
What Gets You The Job?
- Create elastic searches, perform data analysis and data visualization for custom applications
- Develop front-end technologies in an Agile environment
- Create customer facing applications
- Utilize a back-end technology to support the front-end
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Experience with SQL (MS or Oracle)
- Hands-on practice with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, or Azure
- Java, C#, .NET, or other back-end technologies
- Redis experience a plus
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year