Senior Elixir/Rails Engineer
Location: Commerce, CA
Job Title: Senior Elixir/Rails Engineer
Why work here as a Senior Elixir/Rails Engineer?
- This is a ground floor opportunity to work with an impressive management team that has a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- Company has already raised $17+M and has additional capital commitments.
- Join a company that will be the first online provider in a $45-50B industry.
As a Senior Elixir/Rails Engineer, you will:
- Design and develop essential mobile features essential to the company’s ecommerce platform
- Work closely and cross-functionally with teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Lead onshore and offshore resources to achieve development objectives
- Assess and enhance high availability and scalability of all applications on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate and implement new approaches/technologies to optimize shipping productivity
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience architecting and developing highly scalable distributed systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding and experience with eCommerce and customer shopping experiences
- Expert-level, functional programming experience in Elixir and/or Erlang
- Experience with marketplaces and platform business models is a plus
- Extensive Ruby, Rails and AWS services experience (EC2, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, OpsWorks)
- Proficiency in Test Driven Development and in building reliable, maintainable code
- An understanding of agile and iterative development methodologies is nice to have
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings