Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company focused on helping people get the medical treatment they need.
- Work within a proven, untapped market, where the sky is the limit!
- Lead a team of intelligent engineers and help to put process and procedures in place, so that everyone can work more harmoniously.
What Gets You the Job?
- Own front-end optimizations, enhancements and new features across all company properties
- Develop UX/UI concepts into functional prototypes and code ready for production
- Optimize existing CMS views using front-end best practices and optimizations
- Manage client-side third-party integrations to include JS/REST APIs
- Be comfortable understanding and making occasional updates to the backend
Keywords: Front end, UI/UX, CMS, JS/REST APIs, React, Node, Backbone, MVC, Photoshop
- 3-5 years’ experience building CMS and real-time web applications
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design practices (i.e. Minification, LESS, Gulp)
- Experience with version control and code management applications (i.e. Git, Gitflow, branching)
- Server-side scripting and frameworks knowledge (i.e. PHP/Laravel, Node JS, Java, Ruby)
- Working knowledge of Google Maps API
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies and best practices; experience with graphic design tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year