Job Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Why work here as a Senior Information Security Analyst?
- This company has been in business for over 40 years, with multiple offices around the globe as a leading provider of financial services in the entertainment industry.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert, advisor, and consultant on all tasks and projects related to Information Security
- Effectively monitor and detect security risks
- Identify, analyze and communicate vulnerabilities
- Perform gap analysis, risk assessment, third party assessments, incident response, etc.
- Facilitate meetings and build relationships with business stakeholders, and work closely with project teams and system architects
- Develop designs and project plans that meet security standards include the appropriate security controls
- Support legal requirements and challenges
- Keep up to date with current and potential threats and help design the architecture offset these where possible
- Improve security architecture with newer security technologies when appropriate
- Ensure that application security designs, plans, processes, policies and procedures align with IT standards and security
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ information security experience
- Prior experience working with compliance and audits
- The ability to present to senior leadership
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong technical and security risk knowledge of both cloud and mobile platforms
- Basic understanding of application, network, operating system, and core infrastructure security concepts and concerns
- High-level networking skills (WAN, Wireless, Firewall, VPN, Proxy and Intrusion Prevention, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- CISSP is preferred
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year