Why you want to work here:
- Opportunity to work with a technology powerhouse shop that is a subsidiary of a Major Motion Picture Studio
- Always trying to stay ahead of the curve, this shop has a bevy of tech platforms ranging from web, mobile, video production and countless others.
- Longevity without boredom - always something new to focus on as their products change with the times.
- Employee satisfaction - we've made a number of placements here over the years and they all love it.
- Career advancement - work hard, love what you do, and there will be tons of room for growth.
What You Will Do
- Help to build out a state-of-the-art Media delivery system for all iOS devices.
- Work with clients and product teams to understand their goals and those of their customers.
- Conceptualize, build, test, and release new apps and update features of existing mobile apps.
- Improve processes and product quality by remaining current with the latest industry trends in mobile technology.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 3 years developing for iOS in Objective-C, Swift, and related mobile technologies
- 3 or more consumer-facing iOS applications in the App Store
- Experience working with networking APIs
- A deep understanding of advanced design patterns, MVC, and other object-oriented patterns/concepts
- Experience working on development teams (have performed code reviews and can identify attributes of quality code)
- Experience jumping into an existing architecture, as well as starting projects from scratch.
- You can provide access to a code repository of personal projects or open source contributions (alternatively, you may be asked to perform a coding exercise to demonstrate technical proficiency)
- Previous experience with in-app purchases and subscriptions, mobile QA and UI automation testing, and content security on DRM (not required, but valuable)
Keywords: Objective-C, Swift, MVC, Code Sample
Compensation: $135,000 Per Year