Job Title: Senior iOS Engineer:
Why work here as a Senior iOS Engineer?
- Ground floor opportunity to work with an impressive management team that has a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- Company has already raised $17+M and has additional capital commitments.
- Join a company that will be the first online provider in a $45-50B industry.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will:
- Work closely and cross-functionally with teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Enhance customers’ mobile shopping experience (iOS)
- Unit test application code for edge cases, usability, and overall continuity
- Fix bugs and improve performance
- Evaluate and implement new approaches/technologies to optimize shipping productivity
What Gets You the Job as a Senior iOS Engineer?
- 5+ years’ professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience building iOS apps in Objective-C
- 2+ years’ experience building iOS apps in Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Prior experience writing and utilizing unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code
- Prior development of at least one iOS shopping app (high visibility and current availability in The App Store is a highly preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of the new mobile landscape including architecture, new technologies and trends
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a sense of urgency in following through on projects
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year