Why you want to work here:
- Do you want a challenging and dynamic opportunity in a fast-growing high technology company?
- Our customers include Microsoft, Panasonic, Comcast, Nokia and many more.
- You may not know about all the products we sell but, our products and technologies are touched by over 250 million people every week.
- Innovative, smart, and team-focused work environment.
- The company's broad portfolio of patented technologies/databases has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for all aspects of the data, video, and voice network, including, standards, design, technical integration, and technology recommendations.
- Deploy new projects and services in the data center environment and elsewhere in the global enterprise.
- Drive global MPLS, WAN RFP, and MPLS implementation.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the wireless LAN and network security infrastructure, including standards, design, technical integration, and technology recommendations.
- Work cooperatively with other senior engineering resources to maintain and revise technical standards and documentation as part of a unified strategy.
- Troubleshoot issues and incident management throughout the network environment, serving as senior technical support for other members of the team and peer organizations.
- Identify problem areas in a proactive way and develop solutions to meet the challenges in the converged network environment.
- Collaborate with the security architecture team to ensure data center network security.
What Gets You the Job?
- BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and a CCIE certification
- 8+ years’ experience with configuring and managing System tools including Antivirus platforms, spam and malware remediation, Network, performance, capacity, availability, and MS SCCM
- 8+ years’ demonstrated success managing a global Network team and expert level knowledge in architecture, design, standards, configuration, troubleshooting and security
- Expert level knowledge of complex network concepts, Cisco data center switching platforms, security technologies, load balancing platforms, and wireless infrastructure implementation and support on a global platform
- Solid experience with Disaster Recovery technologies and best practices, SOX Compliance, and security best practices
- Seasoned understanding of server platforms, virtualization, protocols, and network interactivity in a high availability configuration
- Strong experience with Service Level agreements, configuration and use of tools to monitor performance, availability and producing metrics, to achieve Service Level Objectives
- Experience in IT service management best practices
- 5+ years’ experience and certifications or expert level knowledge of MPLS, Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, QoS, Nexus platform, F5 Load Balancers, WAN Acceleration, Firewalls / IDS/IPS, WLAN, VLANs, VMware, or VoIP preferred
Keywords: Network, firewalls, PBX, storage, WAN/LAN, Cisco, SOX, routing, protocols, F5 load balancers, VMware, VoIP
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year