Why you want to work here:
- Opportunity to join a Major Motion Picture Studio that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers.
- Fantastic chance for career advancement within the company, as employees stay for years and the growth potential is huge!
- Ability to pick-up on the job training in technologies that will help optimize processes.
- It’s just a cool company to have on your resume.
What You Will Do
- Full responsibility for the uptime and management of the Network Services Infrastructure
- IT operations support – issue diagnosis, management, escalation (as needed, and resolution; technical solutions development; operation of network infrastructure assets, etc.
- Provide systems engineering support – installation and configuration of networking devices (routers, switches, firewalls, etc.); network traffic analysis, remote access method /systems, appliances, etc.
- Manage outages, identify root cause and resolve all network issues within allowed service levels
- Assist in change control, production acceptance and event management processes
- Support the development of operational procedures and policies
- Support the development of an operable and cost-effective disaster recovery capability
- Develop monthly statistics and progress reports against service levels
- Report production systems status in daily production meetings
- Develop performance management procedures for network infrastructure
- Communicate change requests, issues and resolutions, event status, etc.
- Establish and communicate network usage policies to impacted users
- Build and maintain positive business relationships between respective organizations, clients and vendors
- Manage staff relationships to ensure service levels and network availability
- Adhere to policies, procedures, processes, and best practices
- Assess existing environment to identify opportunities for solutions and service improvement
- Manage after hours and on-call support
What Gets You the Job?
- Extensive experience working with major IT systems and vendors
- 8+ years’ experience with Cisco-based network environments (hardware platforms, switching, routing, authentication technologies, etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience working in a multi-tiered network infrastructure environment
- 3+ years’ experience with Palo Alto firewalls and Cisco ASA
- 3+ years’ experience defining and realizing major technology initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux server systems, clustering, storage area networks, information security, PKI, Active Directory, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to support the above applications and protocols via VPN and firewall appliances
Keywords: Cisco, multi-tiered, Palo Alto, certifications
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year