Senior Network Engineer – Monitoring
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: RedSeal, Networking Monitoring, NetFlow
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Opportunity to join a Major Motion Picture Studio that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers.
- Fantastic chance for career advancement within the company, as employees stay for years and the growth potential is huge!
- Ability to pick-up on the job training in technologies that will help optimize processes.
- It’s just a cool company to have on your resume.
What Gets You the Job?
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, and scheduling upgrades
- Design system configuration, direct system installation
- Define, document, and enforce system standards
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
- Report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information as needed
Keywords: RedSeal, Networking Monitoring, NetFlow
- Network Monitoring experience - RedSeal highly preferred
- Experience in SNMP (inc. v3), NetFlow, Solarwinds (particularly NPM, NCM and NetFlow modules), InfoBlox (for IPAM, DNS and DHCP), and NetMRI
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings