Why you want to work here:
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
What You Will Do
- Proactively manage and monitor all systems and infrastructure for stability and performance
- Lead complex troubleshooting efforts and detailed root cause analysis
- Provide 3rd and 4th level hybrid network support and escalations
- Plan and perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of IT infrastructure components (i.e. wired and wireless network and voice related hardware, management tools, firmware, and software components)
- Maintain security and data protection strategies
- Develop and maintain technical and procedural documentation
What Gets You the Job?
- Enterprise-level network experience in end-to-end, voice, and virtualized computing environments
- Experience integrating in server provider environments is a plus
- Deep knowledge of core routing and switching infrastructures, and routing and networking protocols (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with network monitoring, sniffer tools and systems
- Experience in tier 1 and 2 outsourced support models
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, technical documentation)
- Desired certifications: ITIL, CISP, JCNP, CCNP, CCVP, or related
Keywords: Cisco (VoIP, data management, Linux,), troubleshooting, on-call rotation, WiFi
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year