Why you want to work here:
- This company is passionate about innovation and developing cutting edge technology. They foster a creative, proactive, motivated, team environment that is fast-paced and exciting.
- Very good compensation and benefits. Fully stocked fridge is just one perk for their modern, open environment.
- A short walk to the Irvine Spectrum for a full array of dining, entertainment and meeting locations.
What You Will Do
- Deliver software for sophisticated web crawling solutions while ensuring operational excellence to collect online data concerning retailer product representation.
- Migrate software infrastructure into a Kubernetes environment
- Assist in transforming older products to a container-based architecture
- Closely collaborate with other team members to ensure focus on the right infrastructure choices to support the company’s speed of growth.
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in developing enterprise level software
- Solid experience with Go, Node.js, Linux, relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of high performance, distributed, and concurrent system design
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.) and developing in a SCRUM environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Keywords: Go, Node.JS, NoSQL, Cloud, Linux
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year