Senior Software Solution Architect (Applications Focused)
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Skills: Cloud, C# (or other), multi-tiered applications, Docker, oAuth, Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL
Job Title: Senior Software Solution Architect (Applications Focused)
Why work here as a Senior Software Solutions Architect?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals, and was recently named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Your work will be critical in the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions that will support migration to the cloud.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As a Senior Software Solutions Architect, you will:
- Work with the applications, infrastructure and info security teams to design and implement cloud-based solutions.
- Maintain high-level understanding of current and future functional system requirements, requiring close work and collaboration across the organization (customers, stakeholders, product managers, product owners, etc.)
- Evaluate design alternatives and perform cost benefit analysis
- Develop and maintain necessary models and documentation for intended system functionality, recommended domain, and use case models
- Research, design, write, test and implement complex software applications and systems
- Fully understand the technological vision of the solution during planning
- Lead Architecture governance.
- Champion change; drive and set technical direction affecting multiple groups/business units.
- Provide leadership by instructing, mentoring and training team members within and outside the work group.
- Work with other architects to establish common roadmaps in support of upcoming user and business needs
What Gets You the Job?
- Very strong knowledge and experience working on the .NET framework and C#
- Very strong knowledge and recent experience in architecting modern enterprise solutions
- Experience and good working knowledge of Azure PaaS and IaaS components
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to the cloud.
- Experience in modernizing legacy applications to make them cloud ready / cloud native.
- Proficient and familiar with AWS features / capabilities
- Strong in microservices concepts
- Hands-on ability to create PoCs in .NET and write optimized C# code.
Compensation: $156,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings