Why you want to work here:
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Comp packages include salary, bonus, and benefits package valued at 35% of annual salary! Multiple paid holidays and multiple PTO days each year.
- Winning team culture and was named "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
What You Will Do
- Develop, implement, and maintain the reporting/analytic systems and tools supporting the reporting needs of the company (including Data Warehouse, MS Access, SSRS, SAS, SPSS, Crystal Reports, ArcGIS, BI reporting tools, or other related reporting software).
- Coordinate updates to ensure consistent implementation of Data Governance decisions and guidelines throughout the organizations’ reporting entities and tools.
- Apply updated reporting criteria when changes to business rules and/or data sources change, in order to ensure consistent reporting outcomes.
- Participate in the analysis, interpretation, and translation of complex data, issues, trends, and relationships into effective strategies and action plans (including representing HCI in meetings, articulating methodology and criteria, and making recommendations).
- Facilitate the adoption of new reporting tools throughout the organization through one-on-one interactions and department training.
- Produce high-quality project artifacts including technical requirements, enterprise reporting architecture, technical specifications, test documentation, system/operations guides, issue/enhancement request documentation, and disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in company policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field (Master’s degree preferred). Will accept 4 years relative experience in report writing, data management, and analysis in lieu of education.
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis, database design, and extensive experience working with large data sets that have complex relational designs and with unstructured data sets
- Experience with business requirements gathering and analysis
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, data analytics/statistics, SSRS. Big bonus for heavy access experience.
- Familiarity with information processing practices, data manipulation, and project planning
Keywords: SQL, data, analysis, SRSS
Compensation: $93,000 Per Year