Job Title: Senior Technical Program Manager
Why work here as a Senior Technical Program Manager?
- This is a high technology company with a portfolio of technologies and databases that have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
- Their products and technologies are touched by over 250 million people every week.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), bonus plan, vacation pay, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement.
- This is a dynamic opportunity within an innovative, team-focused work environment.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Lead team of engineers in the design, development, testing, and deployment of products on cloud platform
- Using Agile process, work in conjunction with DevOps and Product Owner to manage and deliver cloud product releases
- Drive development of tools to process large data sets with statistical algorithms, machine learning and data mining methodologies
- Manage customer-specific, major brand releases in consumer electronics or service provider divisions
- Work with remote teams in delivering supporting services/products in correspondence with launch timelines
- Coordinate development and delivery of final solutions across embedded, mobile and data infrastructure departments
- Administer cross-functional development on new technology from design through delivery
- Archive backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in JIRA
- Document and disclose program progress or issues via documentation, analysis and reporting using new or existing statistical tools
- Keep up to date with applicable trends to optimize product planning/strategy and reduce operational costs
What Gets You the Job as a Senior Technical Program Manager?
- 8+ years’ experience providing hands-on project management and technical knowledge in a related industry
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree (Computer Science or related technical field)
- Prior experience in creating customer-facing experiences
- Experience in the development and management of data-driven products
- Knowledge of Linux applications for products such as televisions and set-top boxes, game consoles, mobile applications (Android/iOS)
- Strong understanding of high availability, large-scale cloud platforms (QuickSet), development and services (Azure, .Net, SQL Server)
- In-depth knowledge of back-end data infrastructure, modern data architectures, and DevOps
- Ability to manage distributed, multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal ability across all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build management tools (i.e. Jenkins)
- Familiarity with building processes, release schedules, scope, timeline, planning and roadmap
- Preferred experience/knowledge: Embedded applications, web technologies, mobile application development, data infrastructure development
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year