Why you want to work here:
- Come work for a leading direct marketing agency that marries intelligent branding strategies with effective growth tactics.
- Our client offers employees opportunities for personal/professional development, a true work-life balance, and a fun, energetic company culture.
What You Will Do
- Develop high performing, scalable code with a focus on unit and integration testing
- Design and develop applications and products using .NET, C#, SQL Server and other technologies as required
- Application/product maintenance including versioning, defect investigation and remediation
- Full stack development (all levels of the .NET stack)
- Write and maintain appropriate low level design software engineering documentation
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years of progressive software development experience using C#, SQL and .NET
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of OOD/OOP and Agile methodologies
- Front end (WPF, MVC) and mid/back end experience (SQL Server, WCF, Web Services)
- Experienced in n-tiered systems, cloud computing and infrastructure (AWS), DynamoDB, WCF, Queueing, GIT and Telerik controls
- Experience maintaining and updating a data warehouse
- Track record of shipping product
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and timely in prioritizing/completing tasks
- Resourceful with the ability to work well under pressure
Keywords: .NET, C#, SQL, AWS, WPF
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year