Why you want to work here:
- Flexible hours as long as you work 8 hours and are in the office from 10am to 3pm.
- Company continues to grow which creates more opportunities for their employees.
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
What You Will Do
- Work within the company’s Integrated Systems Division on multiple projects covering an array of technology areas
- Application software and graphical user interface development for applications (i.e. radar, sensors data fusion/analysis, terrain analysis, anomaly detection, etc.)
- Design and implement reusable software that manages electronic devices through multiple interfaces (i/e/ USB, RS232, LVDS)
- Write high quality software prototypes that can be easily converted to production quality code
- Prepare technical software documentation
- Manage deadlines and deliverables of engineering and scientific projects
- learn new engineering/scientific domains and implement software with the help of subject matter experts
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 5 years’ experience developing engineering and scientific applications – prior experience with embedded systems and onboard data processors is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows environments, operating systems, and platforms
- Strong knowledge and experience of Java, C++, C, Python and Perl
- Hands-on experience in the design, development and testing of firmware, and software based on the following libraries: OpenCV, R, CUDA, BOOST, WorldWind, GIS (or similar)
- Knowledge of Eclipse, version control systems Qt, Visual Studio, debuggers, databases
- Nice to have: prior research experience; understanding of Kernel
- Technical writing experience (software documentation)
- Excellent, effective communication skills (verbal, written, documentation)
- Ability to function in a results-oriented, deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
Keywords: Java, C++, C, 2-5 years of R&D /aerospace/ scientific /electronic application development, Linux, Windows, Research exp., Bachelor's Degree
Compensation: $90,000 Per Year