Software Engineer, Data Products
Location: Irvine, CA
Skills: SQL, mySQL, data architecture, (Java)
Job Title: Software Engineer, Data Products
Why work here as a Software Engineer of Data Products?
- The team is made up of passionate and driven advertising technology enthusiasts.
- Opportunity to work hand-in-hand with several leading digital ad technology and media companies.
- Recognized as being among top video advertising platforms.
As a Software Engineer of Data Products, you will:
- Design, build, and develop the data pipeline that will absorb and match data point to profiles
Participate in the full product lifecycle
- Build and maintain data processing pipelines that absorb and match data points to profiles
- Build and maintain highly scalable ETL pipelines that will ingest data from various sources
- Create complex SQL queries and perform ad-hoc and exploratory data analysis
- Solve complex challenges in performance, architecture, and production
- Work closely with business stakeholders, product and data scientists
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years professional experience with Java software development
- In-depth understanding SQL, MySQL and other database technologies
- Experience with data architecture definition, design, implementation
- Familiarity with data ingestion, validation, aggregation, and presentation
- Excellent communication skills and cross-functional ability
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings