Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Come join this private company with over $3/4 billion in revenue, and 420 employees worldwide of which 280 are in Westlake Village.
- Strong revenue and EBITDA numbers allow them to be a nimble and flexible company. People are able to put their stamp on what they're doing. There aren't 20 layers of approvals, and everyone has the ability to have a voice at the table.
- Enjoy big company stability with the small company benefit of flexibility and adaptability.
What Gets You the Job?
- Communicate with appropriate business units as needed
- Assume technical leadership for various projects as assigned
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Research new technologies and techniques
- Lead, mentor, and help junior members of the team
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of post-college experience (or 10+ years of professional experience without a degree)
- Strong knowledge of software development SDLC, methodologies, and best practices
- Prior experience building CRM and customer-facing websites
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.Net and C# in a service-oriented architecture
- Experience working in MVC design pattern
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL Server)
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year