Why you want to work here:
- This company promises unlimited growth opportunity in a collaborative, team environment.
- Great benefits package including 401k, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, and paid time off.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies with a highly successful support team.
What You Will Do
- Perform all duties with a customer-centric focus, with an ability to balance customer (internal and external) needs with overall business needs
- Collaborate with team members in requirements assessment and action plan development to accomplish company goals through fitting technical solutions
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Research, design and write software applications for extraction, transformation and loading of data into appropriate BI databases
- Identify reasonable modification points in existing databases, dashboards and reports and develops a strategy for implementing necessary modifications
- Test, debug and execute corrective actions
- Provide necessary support to ensure that reporting and dashboards maintain a high level of availability, performance and accuracy
- Keep current with new technologies and capabilities through professional training, interaction with peers, and development
- Make recommendations to management for improving and upgrading BI tools
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise-level Business Intelligence application design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong working knowledge of database design and schema including SQL server and DB2
- Proficiency in at least two of the following BI development environments: SQL and SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Hyperion Essbase and Web Analysis, and/or Qlikview
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence applications and development tools, and operating environments (i.e. Windows and Linux); experience with Business Objects and SAP/HANA BI is a plus
- Hands-on experience in developing BI reporting in an in-memory platform is a plus
- Ability to adapt and implement new and developing BI technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) with a customer-centric focus
- Experience with and regular use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, MS Project
Keywords: Hyperion, SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS) (QlikView, SAP)
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year