Why you want to work here:
- Small but successful and growing company where as a developer, you will have more input and responsibility for development efforts. Great location in Woodland Hills near Warner Center.
- This software company works to provide clients advanced data reporting solutions. Their products reduce errors, increase productivity, and better assist in decision-making processes adhering to individual business rules.
- If you’re a highly motivated problem solver who loves to improve upon existing technology, this is the company for you!
What You Will Do
- Develop and support new features in an Agile environment
- Enhance product offerings and work on special client projects and new product development
- Perform ad hoc queries, analysis and reporting as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, Memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database maintenance tasks
- Index management (including effective storage and creation), database integrity checks, configuration, patching, and statistics
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools, performance tuning, query optimization, development
- Write and troubleshoot SQL code and design, and utilize versioning control
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of database design principles
- Understanding of query execution plans, SQL scripts, performance turning skills
- Knowledge of disaster recovery principles and practices, including planning, testing, backup/restore
- Hands-on experience on database administration, backup recovery and troubleshooting in cloud and co-location environments
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database systems issues
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a desire to quickly learn/adapt within a fast-paced environment respective to deadlines
Keywords: SQL Server, T-SQL, SDLC
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year