Why you want to work here:
- This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture. The President is approachable and down-to-earth.
- Employee well-being is taken very seriously – this company has a terrific work/life balance, and doesn’t believe in long hours.
- Opportunity to participate in migrations to newer technologies.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain internal and external database systems
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Perform upgrade, backup, recovery, and migration as needed
- Write stored procedures, read query plans, performance troubleshooting
- Database planning, design, development, execution and index tuning
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in SQL Database Administration and with installing/configuring MS SQL Server
- T-SQL knowledge, experience with packages, reports, analysis using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Experience with ERD, CLR, MySQL/MariaDB, DB2 and Oracle is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
Keywords: SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, development, administration