Why you want to work here:
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
What You Will Do
- Participate in change management activities to support successful implementation and adoption of new IT business solutions
- Determine and understand business requirements for system updates, and translate requests into functional design specifications
- Design and document functional specifications for complex calculations, financial reports and financial business scenarios/modelling
- Create design specifications using use case format, workflows, wireframes, modeling, etc.
- Build relationships and liaise between departments (business units, IT, Finance, Controllership, etc.) to support change request solution design and testing
- Work with technical teams regarding feedback on technical solutions and support of end-to-end solution delivery
- Primary point of contact for production support activities (i.e. issue analysis, documentation and prioritization, defect management and testing, etc.)
- Create training documentation for new system enhancements and conduct user training sessions to ensure successful adoption of system updates
- Keep up to date with new technology that supports larger scale system enhancements
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience working as a business analyst performing traditional BA activities such as gathering requirements and working closely with the business
- Experience analyzing data and business metrics for financial planning/analysis-based applications and reporting systems
- Experience within media/entertainment is a plus
- Supporting FP&A is a plus
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with defect tracking and change management process, metrics and tools
- Excellent cross-departmental communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
Keywords: Strong BA skills, Supporting financial systems, Agile
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year