Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Skills: BA, Agile, User Stories, Jira, Scrum
Job Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Why work here as a Senior Business Systems Analyst?
- This private company has over $3 billion in revenue, and 420 employees worldwide of which 280 are in Westlake Village.
- Strong revenue and EBITDA numbers allow them to be a nimble and flexible company. People are able to put their stamp on what they're doing.
- Enjoy big company stability with the small company benefit of flexibility and adaptability.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Work with stakeholders and business subject matter experts to create/refine user stories and acceptance criteria for custom applications
- Write SQL queries and generate reports to help make data-driven decisions
- Manage product backlog for multiple projects
- Triage incoming requests from Jira for each product and escalate as needed
- Communicate and follow through with appropriate business units as required
- Document business processes and workflows (human or digital)
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily Standups, etc.
- Understand data models to assist in mapping data between internal and third-party systems
- Develop business cases to help prioritize roadmap features
What Gets You the Job a Senior Business Systems Analyst?
- 5+ years’ professional experience performing data analysis
- Extensive SQL experience, including writing queries
- Experience working on small technical teams using Scrum
- Scrum certifications are nice to have
- Basic understanding of data modeling techniques/methods
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC using Agile methodologies
- Web application development experience (UX is a huge plus)
- Strong MS Excel experience
Compensation: $50.00 Per Hour
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings