Job Title: Senior Desktop Support Analyst
Looking for a high-level desktop support analyst to provide 3rd level technical support. Will be responsible for supporting and resolving equipment and software related issues.
Why work here as a Senior Desktop Support Analyst?
- The company has been in business for over 50 years and stays up to date on the latest technology.
- This company offers a stellar work/life balance.
- Excellent health/dental benefits and other perks, such as a beautiful on-site gym and cafeteria.
As a Senior Desktop Support Analyst, you will:
- Troubleshoot a wide range of support issues including applications, hardware, network issues, database connectivity, printing, scanning.
- Respond to customer requests and issues through multiple inputs including ticketing system, phone calls, email, IM and walk-ups.
- Document issues and support through IT ticketing system.
- Train users on IT hardware and software.
- Perform equipment moves, provisioning, decommission and disposition.
- Manage IT related projects and upgrades, project manage upgrades, implementations, etc.
- Troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues as they relate to end user hardware and software.
- Support end user VM Machines, Active Directory user accounts, and File/Print Services.
- Manage end user hardware and software, including allocation, support, and inventory and licensing.
- Work with customer and company vendors including proposals, analysis, troubleshooting, software, hardware and services.
- Create and manage documentation for supported applications.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Applies principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Work productively and harmoniously with others on a consistent basis.
What Gets You the Job as a Senior Desktop Support Analyst?
- 5+ years of technical support experience required. Should have an advanced understanding of hardware, software and networking components of local, wide area, and telephony networks
- Experience managing software upgrades, deployments, replacement of PC's/machines.
- The ability to support laptops, desktop PC’s, Printers and Mobile Devices.
- 5+ years’ experience providing excellent customer support in a technical environment. The ability to work under pressures from time to time.
- Technical experience includes: Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, VMware or HyperV.
- Prior experience with TCP/IP and monitoring technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting a wide range of applications including zip utilities, application deployment, ticketing systems, self-service software, Microsoft Operating Systems, Apple Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office.
Compensation: $65,000 Per Year