Job Title: Senior .NET Open Source Engineer
Why work here as a Senior .NET Open Source Engineer?
- This is a great opportunity to work close by the beach for a company that provides digital marketing campaigns for clients around the globe.
- Their software empowers organizations both large and small to measure the impact of their marketing efforts and make the most of their digital spend.
- Our client values work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, collaboration and creativity.
- They are passionate about pushing technology forward while designing solutions for their industry’s dynamic, complex business challenges.
As a Senior .NET/Open Source Engineer, you will:
- Actively participate in development and engineering of the company’s core SaaS marketing platform
- Collaborate with technical leads and architects in designing and maintaining new and existing systems
- Facilitate relational and NoSQL database design and development within highly available systems
- Write functional, elegant code
- Participate in hands-on Agile development
- Keep current with emerging technologies (big data, web), programming best practices to boost system performance and positively encourage team activity
What Gets You the Job as a Senior .NET/Open Source Engineer?
- Minimum 5 years’ web development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology)
- Strong understanding of open source frameworks such as Go(lang), Java and/or Scala
- Strong C# .NET framework experience
- Extensive NoSQL experience (i.e. Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis)
- Knowledge of distributed computing frameworks (i.e. Spark, Hadoop, Storm, Kinesis, Kafka)
- Practical experience with MS SQL Server databases is highly preferred – relational database design, ability to write T-SQL)
- Experience with ReactJS and AWS is a huge plus
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year