React (Native) – Full Stack Engineer
Location: Culver City, CA
Skills: LAMP, PHP, MVC, React-Native, Node
Job Title: Native-React - Full Stack Engineer
Why work here as a Full Stack Engineer?
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company focused on helping people get the medical treatment they need.
- Work within a proven, untapped market, where the sky is the limit!
- Work with a team of uber smart engineers who want to deliver immaculate code and build a robust, scalable platform.
As a Native-React Full Stack Engineer, you will:
- Build content management systems/real-time applications on a platform that leverages Node, React, Laravel and AWS
- Improve code quality via writing unit tests and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas towards technology, algorithms and products
- Work closely with the product/operations team to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and render them into practical technical solutions
- Develop UI/UX concepts into functional prototypes and code ready for production
- Manage client-side third-party integrations including JS/REST APIs
- Create and update CRUD interfaces end-to-end
What Gets You the Job?
- Knowledge of content management systems and real-time applications
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design practices (i.e. Minification, LESS, Gulp)
- Advanced knowledge of OOP/MVC design principles
- Basic knowledge of PHP server-side scripting and frameworks (i.e. Laravel)
- Working knowledge of version control applications (e.g. Git, Gitflow, branching)
- Experience with incorporating and utilizing BDD/TDD driven unit testing frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Understanding of graphic design tools and continuous integration tools (i.e. Github, Travis CI, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Google Maps API
- Understanding of Agile/Kanban methodologies and best practices
- Ability to quickly adapt and maintain priorities in a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings