Why you want to work here:
- Our client is the equipment rental industry’s leading information services company, providing the stability and longevity of a large company with the nimble and flexible qualities of a start up!
- Join this team working with the latest and greatest technology.
- Be a part of this exciting and dynamic company in the heart of Beverly Hills, CA.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for technical design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of applications in .NET and Open Source technologies for one or more business areas.
- Collaborate with teammates to enhance, upgrade and integrate applications with other systems.
- Work closely with business analysts and business partners to understand and translate functional requirements and processes into technical specifications.
- Design and create optimal, maintainable, reusable and scalable components and services and actively promote quality in coding and other project activities
What Will Get You the Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related degree
- Independent, self-starting, collaborative temperament
- 8+ years’ total development experience with both Microsoft solution stack and modern Open Source frameworks and libraries
- 5+ years of enterprise level solutions development in the .NET framework including C#, WinForms, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- Solid understanding of TSQL coding/troubleshooting/debugging
- Strong database development skills using SQL Server 2008 and 2012 including stored procedures, functions and performance monitoring/tuning
- Thorough understanding of application design principles and software design concepts and patterns
- Working knowledge of SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in high performance application development and design
- Experience with object oriented methodologies
- Experience in a multi-server, multi-tenant environment
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year