Why you want to work here:
- Come join this private company with over $3/4 billion in revenue, and 420 employees worldwide of which 280 are in Westlake Village.
- Strong revenue and EBITDA numbers allow them to be a nimble and flexible company. People are able to put their stamp on what they're doing. There aren't 20 layers of approvals, and everyone has the ability to have a voice at the table.
- Enjoy big company stability with the small company benefit of flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent bene's including a 100% match on 401k up to 4%. Company is growing both internally and by acquisition.
What You Will Do
- Maintain, deploy, upgrade, design, and troubleshoot network consisting of Cisco switches, Cisco routers, Cisco Nexus cores, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Meraki, and F5 load balancers
- Protect and secure information (including related systems and controls) from any unauthorized access
- Ensure router and firewall ACLs comply with business and division policies
- Ensure restricted access to management interfaces of devices and systems
- Maintain network diagrams, IPAM list, inventory list, and documented DR procedures
- Follow-up on IPS/SEIM alerts and document actions taken
- Follow ITSM based processes, especially for change requests
- Collaborate with team members to resolve problems
- Work with service providers and remote staff to maintain and implement a corporate-wide MPLS Intranet and WAN Internet connections at office locations
- Perform changes during non-production maintenance windows (i.e. evening and/or weekend)
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ hands-on experience designing and supporting complex networks
- Bachelors’ Degree in related field (or equivalent experience)
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- Networking experience involving F5 load balancers, Cisco switches, routers, and ASA firewalls (Cisco UCS and ACI are a plus)
- Experience with auditing syslogs, IPS alerts, network discover, and SEIM
- Familiarity with the following:
- TCP/IP, IPsec, DNS, DHCP, EIGRP, BGP4, OSPF, HSRP, SNMP, iSCSI, SIP, Fiber-Channel, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.1q and 802.1x
- VoIP (using SIP) and QoS protocols (i.e. 802.1p, DiffServ, H.323, H.248 and RTP)
- Cyber-security standards (i.e. ISO 27000 series, FISMA, NIST, FINRA, and FINMA)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stellar communication skills (verbal and written)
Keywords: Cisco Routers, Firewalls, F5 load balancing, CCNA or CCNP, VoIP, Cyber Security, TCP/IP
Compensation: $125,000 Per Year