Why you want to work here:
- Opportunity to work with a technology powerhouse shop that is a subsidiary of a Major Motion Picture Studio
- Always trying to stay ahead of the curve, this shop has a bevy of tech platforms ranging from web, mobile, video production and countless others.
- Longevity without boredom - always something new to focus on as their products change with the times.
- Employee satisfaction - we've made a number of placements here over the years and they all love it.
- Career advancement - work hard, love what you do, and there will be tons of room for growth.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of all things AWS as they relate to security
- Assess, design, implement, automate, deploy and document security processes and solutions within AWS and other cloud environments
- Monitor system logs, SIEM tools, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks during code builds and deployments
- Respond to and resolve or escalate security incidents when the need arises
- Report unresolved security exposures, misuse of resources, and non-compliance situations
- Assist and train team members in using cloud security tools and resolution of issues
- Collaborate with DevOps team to build infrastructure and servers on AWS
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ information security experience with a minimum of 2+ years’ cloud security experience
- Strong AWS knowledge (including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, Config, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Lambda, and others)
- Competency in AWS Command Line Interface, Bash, Python
- Prior experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience with CI-CD deployment processes
- Understanding of Splunk
- Knowledge of security related tools such as Nmap, Nessus, Kali Linux, Wireshark, Metasploit Framework
- Understanding of security issues affecting internet, servers, desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile devices
- Strong data network configuration and infrastructure understanding, (i.e. TCP/IP, routers, internet/intranet/extranet, firewalls, web servers, security hierarchy, encryption key infrastructures, authentication processes, etc.)
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISA, SANS GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CASP, CEH
Keywords: AWS, Scripting, Splunk
Compensation: $190,000 Per Year