Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Why work here as as Senior Security Engineer?
- Come join this private company with over $3/4 billion in revenue, and 420 employees worldwide of which 280 are in Westlake Village.
- Strong revenue and EBITDA numbers allow them to be a nimble and flexible company. People are able to put their stamp on what they're doing. There aren't 20 layers of approvals, and everyone has the ability to have a voice at the table.
- Enjoy big company stability with the small company benefit of flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent bene's including a 100% match on 401k up to 4%. Company is growing both internally and by acquisition.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will:
- Work hands-on in securing, maintaining, supporting and administering company infrastructure
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help reduce security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Develop enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms
- Participate in proof of concepts – assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy
- Plan, research and develop security policies, standards and procedures
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Build awareness on security via workforce support and information security training
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
What Gets You the Job as a Senior Security Engineer?
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise environment, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Experience with planning design implementation and operation
- Deep knowledge and experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
- Understanding of endpoint security solutions (i.e. File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention)
- Stellar communication, organizational, and project management skills – highly motivated and able to work well and execute good judgement under pressure
- CCCRI, CISSP, CCNP, ISACA or similar certifications
- PCI Compliance experience is nice to have
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year