Job Title: Support Engineer
Why work here as a Support Engineer?
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
As a Support Engineer, you will:
- End-to-end understanding of the product infrastructure and technologies used.
- Retain excellent product knowledge across all product areas.
- Stay current with any fixes or enhancements within the product.
- Understand time management and working to meet our SLA.
- Communicate clearly with clients and help build relationships with clients.
- Build cross-team relationships.
- Collaborate with team members to troubleshoot in multiple environments (including database issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs, etc.).
What Gets You the Job as a Support Engineer?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years work experience with SQL
- Advanced Linux skills
- Understanding of relational database structure
- Background working directly with customers and a friendly attitude
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications
- Jira experience
- Experience with scripting languages are a plus (Java and Python)
- Programming skills are a plus; accounting knowledge nice to have
Compensation: $75,000 Per Year