Why you want to work here:
- Great work environment that promotes a collaborative atmosphere and teamwork.
- Rapidly growing in the U.S.
- A lot of upward mobility within the company.
- A place to have a career (not just a job)!
What You Will Do
- Configure firewalls and establish IPSec VPNs
- Computer networking including TCP/IP, VLANs
- Administer Linux, UNIX or BSD systems, and manage automated system (i.e. Puppet, Chef)
- Construct and operate complex systems including multi-tenanted, high performance storage, high performance computing, and virtualization
- Set up and administer networking/computing security mechanisms and components including firewalls, routers, IDS, passwords, encryption/decryption
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ industry experience
- College degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of computer networking, TCP/IP, and VLANs
- Experience networking devices and their components (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, vendor access point, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python or other programming/scripting language
- Demonstrated understanding of security concepts including firewalls
- Basic knowledge of routing protocols (i.e. BGP and OSPF; MPLS is a plus)
- Exemplary communication skills (written and verbal) with both technical and non-technical customers
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Accountable, practical, hands-on ability
- A valid driver’s license
Keywords: Linux/UNIX, routing protocols, BGP and OSPF, MPLS, networking, firewalls
Compensation: $70,000 Per Year