Systems Support Administrator (Help Desk)
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Skills: Exchange, Active Directory, Office365, Cisco products
Why you want to work here:
- Company is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions organization that has been around since 1979.
- They are a successful and growing company that offers excellent compensation packages, 10 company holidays per year and 3 weeks of vacation.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
What You Will Do
- Provide prompt help desk support, resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction, and ensure each customer/user receives excellent service at all times.
- Monitor and promptly respond to incident and service requests via self-service portal
- Ensure accurate and complete logging and process tickets assigned to the queue on a first-in/first out basis and escalate tickets to the appropriate resource as needed.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of users, including assigning users/computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Manage PC and workstation setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software and perform timely hardware and software upgrades as required
- Mentor and collaborate with System Support Administrators on issues that require research and/or escalation
- Create and compile reports and gather information on an ‘as needed’ basis
- May require international travel and after hours/weekend support
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong understanding of MS Office, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, networking protocols and peripheral management
- Minimum 1-2+ years’ experience in a Tier 1 / 2 Help Desk role
- Experience providing technical assistance and help desk services, with a heavy focus on customer-service
- Knowledge of VoIP phone systems
- Advanced knowledge of a broad range of desktop-based hardware/software and networking concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Experience supporting both enterprise applications and databases within a VMware environment
Keywords: Exchange, Active Directory, Office365, Cisco products
Compensation: $57,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings