Why you want to work here:
- Come join this private company with over $3/4 billion in revenue, and 420 employees worldwide of which 280 are in Westlake Village.
- Strong revenue and EBITDA numbers allow them to be a nimble and flexible company. People are able to put their stamp on what they're doing. There aren't 20 layers of approvals, and everyone has the ability to have a voice at the table.
- Enjoy big company stability with the small company benefit of flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent bene's including a 100% match on 401k up to 4%. Company is growing both internally and by acquisition.
What You Will Do
- Develop and manage software and/or infrastructure project plans
- Reviewing plans regularly to ensure tasks and milestones are met on-time.
- Prepare project status reports, presentations, agenda, etc.
- Assist in identifying and prioritizing existing and potential issues and risks
- Assist in developing mitigation strategies and controls
- Build and maintain relationships with various personnel (i.e. project sponsors, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, etc.)
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and respective to need and expectation
- Coach and mentor staff as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ Project Management experience pertaining to any of the following
- Software development, infrastructure, and/or the configuration, integration, and implementation of software applications across multiple business departments
- Configuration of options and settings, integration using file import/export methods, API use based on XML/REST, and/or light ETL methods
- Prior experience working with Project Managers on project delivery and project status
- Ability to manage multiple relationships, projects, teams, and issues as they arise
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including presentation, requirements documentation, test plans and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field – PMP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Project Management Software, Smartsheet
- Programming experience is nice to have
Keywords: Project Management, budgets, project planning, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, excellent communications skills
Compensation: $70,000 Per Year