Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Software Development)
Why work here as a Technical Project Manager?
- Company is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions organization that has been around since 1979.
- They are a successful and growing company that offers excellent compensation packages, 10 company holidays per year and 3 weeks of vacation.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Take on project management responsibilities involving the development and enhancement of new and existing software products
- Monitor efforts on a daily and weekly basis – identify resource needs and escalate issues (functional, quality, timeline) as needed
- Track key milestones and adjust plans and/or resources to meet customers’ needs
- Clear and consistent communication on project status with all affected parties
- Define the activities/tasks and assess the effort required to meet business requirements
- Ensure goals are met on time and on budget with respects to the quality and integrity of business objectives
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans including inter-task dependencies, estimates, resource plans, staffing requirements, milestones, risks, and contingency plans
- Efficiently direct and coordinate others’ work (i.e. analysis, design, development, test, implementation) and resolution of any reported problems
- Adhere to project methodology including documentation, working papers, status reports, meeting minutes, issue logs, etc.
What Gets You the Job as a Technical Project Manager?
- 5+ years’ hands-on project management experience in a software development environment (.NET is strongly preferred)
- Strong understanding of SQL, SDLC, Agile concepts, Scrum ceremonies
- Experience with JSON, APIs, and basic web development
- Experience working with MS Project
- Payments industry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to interface with executive-level personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information, or similar course of study
- PMP Certification is a plus
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year