Job Title: UX Designer
Why work here as a UX Designer?
- This company is revolutionizing the travel technology industry.
- Here, you will lead design and research efforts to build a world-class e-commerce user experience.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand-new technology team in Southern California.
- Excellent work culture!
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Create user journeys, experience canvas, competitive analysis, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
- Lead in planning, design, and research (i.e. surveys, interviews, user testing, etc.)
- Present UX deliverables and outlined research results to stakeholders for decision-making
- Align stakeholders with strategy and vision by effectively communicating design approach
- Follow iterative processes while focusing on optimizing user experience
- Adhere to usability best practices with a focus on responsive design
- Demonstrate creativity while working within brand/style guidelines
What Gets You the Job as a UX Designer?
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Demonstrated successful completion of complex projects while adhering to UX design best practices
- An eye for design and the ability to make a site look more sleek and modern.
- Strong understanding of responsive and adaptive design best practices
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Experience conducting research via surveys, interviews, and user testing
- Strong ability to analyze research and generate user insights
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative leadership ability
Compensation: $95,000 Per Year