Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Why work here as a UI/UX Designer?
- This private company has over $3 billion in revenue, and 420 employees worldwide of which 280 are in Westlake Village.
- Strong revenue and EBITDA numbers allow them to be a nimble and flexible company. People are able to put their stamp on what they're doing.
- Enjoy big company stability with the small company benefit of flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent benefits including a 100% match on 401k up to 4%. Company is growing both internally and by acquisition.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Create and develop visually pleasing, user-friendly, consistent product content that adheres to UI/UX best practices
- Work closely with software engineers from inception to completion
- Develop user flow diagrams and create mockups based on business requirements
- Develop HTML and CSS pages for various product features
- Create hi-fidelity prototypes as needed
- Perform competitive analysis of industry-related websites
- Analyze customer demographics and develop personas
- Work with development team on navigation, page flow, and product page design
- Track usability goals and develop A/B test scenarios
- Apply feedback from Product Manager after user interviews to flow into future product designs
- Track product metrics for product enhancement
What Gets You the Job?
- 7 to 10+ years’ professional experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems, Design, or similar study/experience
- Ability to articulate your vision, and implement your ideas for our products, while collaborating closely with internal teams
- Knowledge of the “typical” front end tools like HTML, CSS, Balsamiq and InVision
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year