Why you want to work here:
- Company is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share similar mindset and philosophy.
- The environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- Excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspect of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
What You Will Do
- Work with directly with product owners, engineers and other key stakeholders to design the overall product functionality and iterate to ensure a world class user experience
- Conduct user research to gather customer analytics, insights and legacy feedback
- Translate findings into sitemaps, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for buy-in and direction of product features
- Gather specifications, finalize designs for new features and updates to product suite, and ensure the quality of the finished product (creating bugs as needed)
- Work to define a visual language to ensure interface consistency within and across products
- Help to define both product and customer personas and usage scenarios (new and existing)
- Update and own the style guide
- Work to deeply understand company’s product suite (i.e. content, contract and asset management, financials, royalties and participations)
- Conduct usability testing to analyze user feedback and iterate the user experience
- Create technical and design documentation based on your work and ideas
What Gets You the Job?
- Demonstrated experience designing back office business focused software in a B2B SAAS model.
- 3 – 5 years of sequentially-building design experience
- Prior experience in the entertainment/media industry
- Prior experience designing back office business focused software
- Prior visual design/development experience with design and mockup tools (i.e. Balsamiq, Axure or similar)
- Prior user research, controls, and information architecture experience
- Strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Stellar communication (written and verbal), collaborative, and self-starting skills
- Strong prioritization and process management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Visual Design, Communications, Computer Science, or Psychology)
Keywords: UX, Information Architecture, Balsamiq or Axure, entertainment/media, sitemaps, wireframes
Compensation: $110,000 Per Year